USB Audio Sound Adapter for PS3, PS4, Windows, Mac Sale in Pakistan
- Plug and play No drivers Needed
- USB Male to be inserted into your device and on the other side a Stereo output jack and microphone-input jack.
- Connect a headphone, a headset or external speakers to output stereo quality music.
- Connect a condenser microphone for PC recording, voice recognition or live webcast.
- Compatible with PS4, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi and Windows OS.
- 3D stereo USB audio adapter with data transmission up to 12Mbps.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed and Backward compatible.
- Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack.
- requires no external power; Pair with your PC USB hub or a USB extension cable for a flexible installation.
- Plug & Play, no drivers needed.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS 8.6 or above
- Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi -only- when not simultaneously using USB2.0 devices)
- PS3 and PS4
Where to use:
- Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar
- Select Playback devices, then repeat again again and select Recording devices - insert the USB adapter while you are on Playback tab, (then repeat again on Recording Tab), a new USB PnP Sound Device will appear, set it as default.
Go to system Preferences and select Sound from Hardware options. - Select the Output tab; then scroll and select the new USB Audio Device. Do the same for sound Input under the Input tab.
e Output tab; then scroll and select the new USB audio device. Do the same for the sound input on the Input tab.
* 3D stereo USB audio adapter with data transmission of up to 12 Mbps.
* Compatible with USB 2.0 Full Speed and Backward.
* Connectors: USB type A, stereo output connector, microphone input.
* Does not require external power; Pair with your PC USB hub or USB extension cable for flexible installation.
* Plug & Play, no drivers needed.
* Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
* Mac OS 8.6 or higher.
* Raspberry Pi (compatible with RPi only, when USB 2.0 devices are not used simultaneously).
* PS3 and PS4.
Where it is used:
* Play Station external USB audio adapter to connect external microphone. (Please note that Play-station will not output Audio to USB, check other methods to output Audio).
* New laptops that have a combo jack where you need TRRS headphones, use the adapter to split the combo jack into 1 headphone (TRS) and 1 microphone (TRS).
* Laptop internal microphone replacement, because some laptop microphones will get noise from their fan, or it is close to the laptop's sound source. Please use the adapter to make your microphone work from a distance without noise.
* For defective sound card in PC or alaptop, please use this USB audio adapter as replacement.
- Right click on the sound icon on the taskbar
- Select Playback Devices, then repeat again and select Recording Devices - insert the USB adapter while on the Playback tab (then repeat again on the tab recording), a new USB PnP Sound Device will appear, set it as the default.
- Go to System Preferences and select Sound from the hardware options. - Select the Output tab; then scroll and select the new USB audio device. Do the same for the sound input on the Input tab.
|Size & Weight|
|Size:||7.0 in x 4.0 in x 0.5 in|