Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo (Windows)
About this item
- The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo features Thrustmaster's exclusive heart comprised of magnetic sensors located on the stick delivering unmatched levels of accuracy
- A total of 32 action buttons with Braille style physical button identification enable gamers to play the game without ever removing their hands from the joysticks
- The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo is fully ambidextrous. Three detachable components allow both joysticks to be perfectly tailored to both left-handed and right-handed players, in all PC games.
- Optimized ergonomics: Wide hand rests and weighted bases ensure optimum comfort and improved stability, even during intense maneuvers and dogfights.
- T.A.R.G.E.T software allows players to load or create mapping profiles for each game.
From the manufacturer
Thrustmaster is proud to introduce the T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo, the combination of two Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS joysticks – a fully ambidextrous combination for an outstanding space simulation experience!
Thrustmaster H.E.A.R.T technology, delivering unmatched accuracy.
Thanks to the 3D magnetic sensors located inside the stick, Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology provides the T.16000M FCS with hight accuracy:
Precision levels 256 times greater than other current devices.
The helical spring (0.1"/2.8 mm diameter) located inside the stick delivers firm, linear and smooth tension.
In addition, the magnets provide a friction-free mechanism, offering long-lasting and unchanging precision.
Fully ambidextrous joysticks!
The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo is designed to allow simultaneous use of both left and right hands.
Right-handed and left-handed gamers fly spacecraft the same way: with one joystick in each hand, on all compatible PC games.
Multiple controls delivering an optimized simulation experience
The T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo comprises two T.16000M FCS joysticks, each with 16 action buttons, 12 of which feature Braille-style physical identification:
12 located on the base and 4 on the stick.
A multidirectional point of view hat. (8 directions)
A switch button enables players to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in left-handed or right-handed positions.
T.A.R.G.E.T*** advanced programming software for PC: program up to 256 buttons i
Thrustmaster Advanced programming Graphical Editor software: combine the joysticks with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create mapping profiles for each game.
Creating profiles enables players to improve most Thrustmaster flight controllers; profiles can then be shared with Thrustmaster community.
*** Free, available for download from our official website.
Thrustmaster advanced Flight Simulation Ecosystem
This product is part of a range of flight simulation devices that can be combined with each other; a comprehensive ecosystem comprising both FCS joysticks, the TFRP* rudder and MFD* (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These items are compatible with the T.A.R.G.E.T*** advanced programming software.
* Sold separately.
The THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo combines two THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS joysticks, enabling gamers to play with both hands, for an outstanding space simulation experience. Weave a path through asteroid fields, strafe to escape opponents and hit your targets with surgical precision thanks to THRUSTMASTER's accurate technology, delivering extremely high precision during the most intense dogfights and maneuvers. The fully ambidextrous T.16000M FCS Space Sim Duo allows gamers to play with their left and right hands at the same time.
|Size & Weight|
|Size:||13.0 in x 10.5 in x 9.0 in|