Mess-free precise application for small vitiligo spots and a great tool for touch-ups. Not sure which color works best for you
Vitiligo Makeup & Cover
Vitiligo Makeup & Cover Zanderm’s precision applicator instantly camouflages small vitiligo spots with just a few easy strokes. It’s mess-free and smudge resistant. Zanderm dries quickly for long-lasting coverage that you can rely on. This natural, dermatologist-approved vitiligo makeup is made in the USA. Zanderm is hypoallergenic and very gentle. The pen is a great way to manage and touch-up vitiligo with precise application. Zanderm is hassle-free, a time saver, and a great tool to have in your pocket.
Features & Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested and Approved
- Soothing Natural Astringent
- Fragrance, Oil, Paraben & Silicone Free
- Fast Drying
- Smudge Resistant
- Long Lasting
- Portable, Convenient, Discreet Applicator
- Suitable for Everyone – Face & Body
- 100% Vegan
- Made in the USA
How to Apply
- Make sure skin is clean and dry for best results
- Apply gently onto depigmented areas
- Don’t apply heavy pressure directly onto the tip
- Zanderm works best with even light strokes
- Keep tightly closed when not in use
Tip: Use precision applicator to color onto precise areas.
Tip: It’s a great tool to use along with the other applicators to touch up where the pigmented skin meets the vitiligo.
Tip: Multiple layers will darken the color.
Tip: When applying onto the following areas: knuckles, elbows, knees and ankles, apply lightly since those areas tend to absorb the formula leaving it looking darker than the rest of the skin.
Tip: For more tips and techniques visit our Instagram Highlights for tutorials.