USB Audio Sound Adapter for PS3, PS4, Windows, Mac Sale in Pakistan
- Plug and play No drivers Needed
- USB Male to be inserted into your device and on the other side a Stereo output jack and microphone-input jack.
- Connect a headphone, a headset or external speakers to output stereo quality music.
- Connect a condenser microphone for PC recording, voice recognition or live webcast.
- Compatible with PS4, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi and Windows OS.
- 3D stereo USB audio adapter with data transmission up to 12Mbps.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed and Backward compatible.
- Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack.
- requires no external power; Pair with your PC USB hub or a USB extension cable for a flexible installation.
- Plug & Play, no drivers needed.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS 8.6 or above
- Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi -only- when not simultaneously using USB2.0 devices)
- PS3 and PS4
Where to use:
- Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar
- Select Playback devices, then repeat again again and select Recording devices - insert the USB adapter while you are on Playback tab, (then repeat again on Recording Tab), a new USB PnP Sound Device will appear, set it as default.
Go to system Preferences and select Sound from Hardware options. - Select the Output tab; then scroll and select the new USB Audio Device. Do the same for sound Input under the Input tab.
|Size & Weight|
|Size:||7.0 in x 4.0 in x 0.5 in|