OPTIMUM NUTRITION Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder Sale in Pakistan
- Packaging may vary new look, with the same trusted quality
- Gold standard 100 % whey blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don't call it the gold standard of quality for nothing
- Over 5g of bcaas – help build lean and strong muscles with naturally occurring bcaas
- 3 4g carbs, 1 3g sugar, and 1 1.5g fat, gluten free, no sucralose in double rich chocolate flavor
- Instantized – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- Banned substance tested – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product
- 4 sizes to choose from – 1, 2, 5, and 10 pound options available
Why Gold Standard Whey?
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC) in Gold Standard 100% Whey, we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
ON's attention to detail extends to mixability. This superior quality powder instantly mixes using a shaker or a glass and spoon.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- 24g of Whey Protein
- 5.5g of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
The Gold Standard For Protein Quality
Optimum Nutrition has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery for over 30 years and in 90+countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredient is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency and composition. We hold ourselves to the highest production standards, all so you can unlock your body's full potential.
OPTIMUM NUTRITION'S GOLD STANDARD 100 percent Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON GOLD STANDARD 100 percent Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. Search "ON Apparel TRUE STRENGTH" to see our new ON clothing line!
By Optimum Nutrition
Allergen information: contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, Sucralose, Lactase.
Spoon stirred: gold standard 100% Whey™ is instantized.
That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of gold standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
Shaker cup: bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of gold standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Don't have a shaker cup? Visit your local health food store, gym, or optimumnutrition.com to order a custom ON shaker.
Blender: add one rounded scoop of gold standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake up your shake: by adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other ingredients, you can make an even more delicious shake. Stack your shake: you can make gold standard 100% Whey™ an even better post workout product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
Suggested use: consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.
Store in a cool, cry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
|Size & Weight|
|Size:||6.0 in x 5.0 in x 4.0 in|