Country Life Phosphatidyl Choline Complex, 1200 mg, 200-Softgels
About this item
- PHOSPHATIDYL CHOLINE COMPLEX - Phosphatidylcholine is a ubiquitous, naturally occurring phospholipid molecule. It is the major lipid, or fat, of cell membranes and blood proteins.
- LIVER HEALTH - PC maybe necessary for the composition and repair of cell membranes and maybe vital for normal liver function.
- INTESTINAL HEALTH - Phosphatidylcholine is a major lipid in the protective mucus layer of the gastrointestinal tract. It can mitigate GI injury by exerting an anti-inflammatory effect.
- AUTHENTICITY OF INGREDIENTS - We always use a pure form of each ingredient and all our ingredients are laboratory tested to ensure accurate identification so you can be assured we use real, authentic ingredients.
- CLEANLINESS OF INGREDIENTS - Ensuring our ingredients are completely clean is a top concern. Our manufacturing facility was one of the first NSF registered GMP facilities in the industry and maintains strict quality control towards this end. We also ensure every one of our products are certified gluten-free.
Our Pledge to You
We at Country Life are committed to helping people and the earth we all live on. We use 100% recycled paperboard for all our packaging boxes, and 100% recycled paper for our promotional materials. Country Life is not just a name placed on someone else’s products - we manufacture 97% of our products in Hauppauge, New York.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Health, Digestive Health
Calories (10); Calories from Fat (10); Total Fat (1 g); Phosphatidyl Choline Complex (1,200 mg) (1.2 g); Phosphatidylcholine (420 mg); Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell), soybean oil. Contains soy. 100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free
Adults take one (1) softgel daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Size & Weight|
|Size:||3.4 in x 3.4 in x 6.1 in|